Now a day’s everyone desires for good health, because a healthy person can enjoy great happiness during his life time. Without health we cannot do anything in this world. Everyone knows the truth that a good diet and the healthy workout affect our health — how we feel today, tomorrow, and in the future.
Good physical activity habit is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle combined with good diet can help us to reach and maintain a healthy weight, reduces risk of chronic diseases (like heart disease and cancer), and promote our overall health.
Health is more valuable than wealth. Even a poor peasant with good health is happier than the rich person with poor health. When it comes to physical activity, heart rate monitors plays an important role on our daily workout routine.
Here is list of best heart rate monitors available in the market
A heart rate monitor is a personal monitoring device that allows one to measure one’s heart rate in real time or record the heart rate for later study. It is largely used by performers of various types of physical exercise.Yes you read right it does not shows any random number, it measures heart rate in real time
What are the benefits of Heart rate monitor ?
Heart rate monitors were beneficial for those who are looking to maintain their physical health by physical activities like Running jogging and any other physical activity training, since our heart rate is a reliable way of telling us just how hard we’re working. With a heart rate reading we will be able to tell if we’re working too hard, if you’re not working hard enough or if you’re over training.
If our heart rate is unusually high on a slow recovery run, it’s time to take a few days off training. It can even motivate us, especially if we find out that our usual pace is way below what we’re actually capable of! When we run with a heart rate monitor, we will be aiming to work out in a specific zone, or percentage of our max working heart rate to ensure our benefit from our training.
Let;s have a look at each of the heart rate monitor listed above
Garmin Forerunner 620 GPS Running Watch is one of the best heart rate monitor, which is very useful gadget for runners which comes with built-in wifi which automatically connects to Garmin ConnectTM, live tracking, social media sharing. It Tracks distance, pace and heart rate, uploads training data wirelessly to Garmin Connect.
It is Compatible with free training plans from Garmin Connect. It provides lot of useful running statistics like cadence, ground contact time, heart rate trend and VO2 max which can enhance running long distance. Very easy to setup and use. You can upload the data to Garmin App and see several trend analyses.
• Easy to setup even a person using for first time can configure without hassles.
• Comes with built in GPS and wifi.
• Most useful running statistics were preloaded.
• Little expensive
• display is up to the Mark not much brighter if you want more brightness
• Sometimes Wifi setup does not function that smoothly, need to connect with the computer through USB.
This is a great cycling computer with big display easy to set up and use. It’s over sized display is large and clear enough to display real-time race information in a heartbeat. The CS500+ cad is packed with unique Smart Coaching features to guide you at the right intensity.
It Includes CS speed and cadence wind sensors, user changeable battery, and also compatible with Polar Power pedals. Its features really help for longer and faster rides. It provides the entire ride related information that a rider wants and a bit more and it seems likely rider ultimately sort out the instructions and be able to use all of the functionality built into the device. The sounds for the alarms are very audible even against the wind and display is very readable even with sun on top.
• Comes with bigger display .
• The data present on this device is plenty and useful.
• The glass is not so reflective and the menu is very intuitive.
• The speed and cadence battery only last for several months of use.
• Does not have GPS.
• Support from the polar not up to the mark.
It is a GPS-enabled training device that isn’t afraid of the water. The rugged Forerunner 310XT is the triathlete’s indispensable training tool. Triathlete means 3 sports, typically involving swimming, biking and running. This is the best watch of its kind.
The watch locks onto satellites more quickly and vibrates for every lap so you know when you have completed an auto lap without having to look at the watch. The software is more refined, for instance the settings function lets you know what sport mode you are in, this could be made easier and less confusing. And the time zone can be put on automatic.
• Excellent battery life compared to other devices in this range.
• Customizable display allows for up to 4 tracking items per screen. So, you can track pace, HR, time and distance covered on one screen.
• Tracks you the individual after you enter your height, weight, level of fitness. Provides caloric burn and other related info based on your input.
• Heart rate monitoring sometimes looks like spotty depends on how much you sweat.
• GPS shows inaccurate data in water when you are on swimming mode.
• Switching events does not work automatically, there is no way to switch events mid-stream on the watch if you didn’t set it before.
Make every beat count with charge fitbit a high performance wristband with automatic, continuous heart rate and activity tracking right on your wrist. See heart rate all day and during workouts to get more accurate calorie burn, reach your target workout intensity and maximize training time.
Track steps, distance, floors climbed and sleep quality and more, and stay connected with caller ID and time of day on display. This can also wirelessly syncs to your Smartphone and computer so you can monitor your trends and get the motivation you need to push yourself further every step, every beat in every day.
• Heart rate tracking with sleep tracking and caller id.
• Synchronizes with almost all kind of mobiles.
• Tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
• Sometimes the strap peels off due to poor handling be careful.
Mio alpha 2 transmits accurate heart rate data from your wrist without a chest strap and sends it to popular fitness apps, such as endomondo, strava, mapmyrun and more. It has configurable heart rate zones with colored LED light to indicate current zone.
It has Bluetooth smart connectivity to all your favorite phone and android fitness apps. Tracks Accelerometer-based pace, speed, distance and calories. Comes with customizable display with easy to use activate memory which holds up to 25 hours of workout data.
• Suitable for cycling, running and metabolic training.
• No chest strap is required.
• Battery life and Charging is good.
• Water resistant.
• Countdown, chronograph and repeat timers.
• Sometimes shows inaccurate data when your arms gets sweaty during metabolic workouts.
This device works by combing with your mobile phone which captures single channel ECG and shown to be highly accurate in published studies. AliveCor’s FDA-cleared algorithms, automatically and immediately tells if AF is detected in your ECG and also tells you instantly if your ECG is normal.
You can have the peace of mind knowing if AF is detected or not and know if your ECG is normal. It’s also easy to share your ECG recordings with your doctor using email, print, PDFs or the private web dashboard.
• FDA-cleared and CE Marked Medical Device.
• Easy to use and very good support.
• The device works with select models of iPhones as well as Android phones.
• Heart rate above 100 cannot be handled properly with this device.
Hoping that these reviews can help you to choose best heart rate monitors at right price.If you already have any of these items or planing to buy any of them then must share your review in comment section,this can help a lot online shoppers like you and me.
All numbers mentioned here was not denotes any priority,those are only the serial numbers.The editors choice and Popularity mentioned here were decided by many factors like consumer Preference,Duration of presence of the product,reviews submitted by consumers,price for the features and many more.