Water purifiers are mainly made for water purification, and how do we assure purification of water we drink is safe for our body? Definitely, it’s clean and safe, free from germs when water is obtained from best water purifiers. The goal of a water purifier is to produce water fit for a specific purpose, which removes undesirable chemicals, biological contaminants, suspended solids and gases from water, to do this many instruments and processes used in a purifier for quality improvement, in domestic situations.
Here is some of the best water purifiers listed below
Why one should use water purifier?
All we knew the important of water on our day to days life, drinking water maintains the balance of our body fluids, control calories, helps enzyme muscles, helps to keep skin looking good, helps in kidney function and many more, that’s why water is most needed ingredient for our body functions and to ensure all these benefits quality of water is much important and when it comes to the quality of water, water purifier plays an important role which made it possible to maintain the quality of water.
Things to Consider before choosing a water purifier
Activated Carbon :
The carbon granules in these filters are positively charged with silver molecules. They can remove pesticides and herbicides, chlorine, radon and other chemicals
Ultraviolet Filters :
These filters use UV radiation to deactivate water-borne, disease-causing organisms.
Reverse Osmosis Filters :
This filter of water purification process involves forcing water through a semi-permeable membrane, which filters out a select number of water contaminants, depending on their size.
Water Quality :
If you live in an area where the water is heavily salinated, hard, or if you are using underground water, you must go for a reverse osmosis (RO) water purifier.
If you do not stay at home or don’t have the patience to wait for a bottle to fill up, ensure that you get an RO system with storage facility and auto power cut facility.
Although RO water purifiers are said to be the most effective, a big problem with these is that they need electricity to operate. This means that they can be useless in areas where power is erratic. The same is the case with UV water purifiers.
Hul advanced water purifier has the capacity to clear 10 million germs from 1L of water as the water passes through various treatments like UV and RO to assure the safest drinking water for you and your family. It senses water up to 5000 times every sec to show the quality of input and output water. It has 6 stage purification with Stunning Looks, LED displays, 10 liter storage and TDS modulator which improves the taste of your drinking water, it has digital advance alert system – Alerts 15 days before end of life of Germ kill Kit, Soft touch water dispensing – Easily dispenses water with just a pressing a button.Likes
• UV and RO Filters available.
• Digital advance alert system.
• It comes with Wall mountable attachment.
• Taste and the water quality is excellent.
• It comes with container of 10 litter’s capacity.
• Free installation and 1 year warrant with purchase of this product.Dislkes
• If there is no electricity, this product will not dispense any water even if the tank is full.
• High maintenance cost.
Kent ULTRA protects drinking water from bacteria and viruses efficiently. Resulted from the latest innovations in UV technology, it marks advancement over common UV water purifiers. Designed with a multi-stage filtration system, it uses Sediment filter and Activated Carbon filter to enhance capability for eliminating micro-organisms. Kent Ultra has been designed for functional superiority that’s obvious as it comes from India’s foremost name in water purifiers.Likes
• Stage advanced UV filtration which is extremely effective in killing bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms.
• It has 11W high energy UV Lamp provides greater UV intensity than a standard lamp.
• Kent Ultra has a fit-in UV alarm that automatically goes in action if the UV lamp stops functioning
• Purifying Capacity of 60 liters per hourDislikes
• It don’t haves RO filters.
The Eureka Forbes Aquasure Aquaflo DX Water Purifier is the purifier ensures to give your family safe, healthy and clean drinking water. To do this, this electric water purifier uses a three-stage process – the sediment filter removes floating particles, and the carbon block removes the chemical and organic compounds. Then, the UV technology kills all bacteria and viruses. Along with a compact cartridge that has exceptionally long life, the Eureka Forbes water purifier also has a built-in voltage stabilizer to protect itself against power surges, ensuring its long life.Likes
• Superior UV purification 100% Chemical Free purification.
• Advanced dual cartridge clubs two filtrations together and gives water free from suspended particles and removes odor, bad taste and organic compounds.
• Gives 2 liters of safe drinking water in every minute.
• UV lamp will be automatically switched off if water is not drawn for 10 minutes.
• Alerts incase of any malfunction in the purification process.
• Comes with glass Holding Tray.Dislikes
• customer service is not up to the mark.
Tata Swach Cristella Plus is an attractive storage purifier for modern home. Its silver nanotechnology effectively destroys bacteria and viruses as per USEPA guidelines. To run this water purifier you do not need any electricity or running water supply, you can pour water whenever you want and how much you needed.Likes
• It comes with scratch resistant sturdy body with water level indicator.
• It has two way dispenser tap.
• Removes 100 crore bacteria and 1 crore viruses from 1 litre water.
• There is a life indicator in the bulb of this purifier using this you can easily check the bulb life any time of your choice .Dislikes
• You need to change the bulb manually whenever you find that the bulb life is over. Its maximum life is around 6 months.
The HUL Pureit classic water purifier has been crafted from high-quality, food grade plastic; the Pureit water purifier is able to give you excellent quality, safe water whenever you need it. Also, the Pureit wpwl100 water purifier has a 23L capacity, making sure you always have some clean water to drink. With an auto-shut off safety system that makes sure that you get only the purest, safest and cleanest water, this water purifier keeps you and your family safe from water-borne diseases like cholera and jaundice.Likes
• Made from high-grade, food quality plastic Material which is Food Safe, Non-Toxic.
• It has total Capacity of 23L and Clean water capacity is 9L.
• Four stage cleaning process and auto-shut off to ensure water purity.
• Purification process certified by the US EPA.Dislikes
• It is not suitable for hard and salty water
Designed to meet your needs of safe, clean drinking water, the Eureka Forbes Amrit water purifier will never let you down. Using the powerful Kitanu Magnet patented technology, this water purifier is able to remove most dirt, germs, bacteria, etc. from your water, giving you pure, safe drinking water that is good for your health. Moreover, the process doesn’t use any chemicals, making sure it’s completely safe for human consumption. Ensures to get rid of the hassle of boiling water.Likes
• Comes with Kitanu Magnet Technology which removes all dirt, dust, bacteria and cysts.
• Non-chemical cleaning process.
• Water storage capacity: 11L.
• High-quality, food grade, non-toxic plastic construction.
• No boiling hassles.
• Automatic shut-off process.Dislikes
• Tap used in this purifier is so bad quality.
• Difficult to get spares of this purifier.